Acoustic Guitar

This is my blog on building an acoustic guitar that my wife got me as a kit. Some of the parts came preassembled, which is cool because I have a small child and no free time. ;-)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Binding jigs and current status

I finished 10 spool clamps so far out of the 30 I think I will require. only 20 more to go... woo hoo. ;-)
I ran out of self adhesive felt today, so that slowed me up. I also started thinking about what type of jigs I will need for routing my binding channel, as well as the perfling channel.

To my disposal I have a regular table mounted router, laminate router, as well as a Dremel with a router base.

I was thinking about this one at stewmac:


Although this one looked really cool as well:


The dremel router base I have:



Maybe this one as a DIY:


This is not a bad idea for another DIY jig.

No comments:

Post a Comment